New version of Managed Private Registry available in 2 new regions
The newest version of Harbor 2.4.3 is now available
We are thrilled to tell you that our Managed Private Registry service is always evolving: the newest version of Harbor 2.4.3 is now available ! You should definitely use this occasion to rediscover this service and benefit from the various new features this version 2.4.3 has to offer, such as :
- OCI compliance with cloud native artifact support
- Proxy Cache: Enable Harbor to act as pull through cache registries such as Dockerhub and Harbor.
- Trivy becoming the default vulnerability scanner
- Non-blocking Garbage Collection: Run garbage collection uninterrupted so users can continue pushing, pulling, deleting artifacts.
- Introduction of system-level robot accounts to enable them to access multiple projects.
- Support Stop All and single scan job.
And many more that you can find here
As good news come in pairs, we are thrilled to announce that you can now launch your service in Canada, Germany or choose our first region in France.
Thanks to this upgrade you will be able to implement a DRP by replicating your service in two different regions, and by choosing what best suits your needs regarding data location and data privacy.
If you have any query relating to the evolution of your service Managed Private Registry, please get in touch with our customer service team. Also, if you need a specific support for the migration of your existing service, our Professional Services team can propose a chargeable customized assistance.
Order a new private registry
Thank you for choosing OVHcloud.
| || |
This email has been sent to inform you of important changes to your OVHcloud products and services.
| || |